The roots of The Walker Company can be traced to 1933 when Arthur E. “Easy” Walker formed A.W. Walker & Sons with his father and brother. The partnership opened the White Rock Mountain Quarry where it began producing crushed limestone products and registered with the Kentucky Highway Contractors Association as a contracting member.
Although locations and names have changed, The Walker Company has continuously engaged in manufacturing construction materials and performing construction services. Our crushed limestone and plant-mix asphalt products are the absolute best available in our region and our construction services encompass many project types and disciplines.